Thursday, April 20, 2023

The Title Illustrated as NEUROTICA


 I am inclined to write this blog from the corners of my imagination. The corners of that dark space are rounded; they do not come to the point as regular corners do. The walls and door are so ornate that it is difficult to judge where the door is. Proceed forward and the exit springs open automatically. Picture as you will the most ornate and detailed dream which you have created from your innermost id. Why is it that you, the individual who searches for the prospect of the truth within the surrounding walls of neurotica? Have neurotics blamed you unnecessarily for their own faults? Have their unmet needs stepped upon your toes causing you to feel shame and utter self consciousness? Humiliation is a form of control over the human being. Such disrespect is a difficult pill to ingest. No wonder Dr. Carl Jung and his writings regarding psychology can be depicted by the artist as Dr. Jung removing the mask to show the real individual as opposed to the "fake front" which he dons. 

You may feel that the inner you is too hidious to expose to the outer world. Others may not agree with you. Neurosis is the trap which inhibits the sense of ourselves according to my outlook on present conclusions. How are we as living souls upon this earth gain self confidence stemming from the real you when expectations from others pressure that their needs be met also? There is a secret place within the mind where fantasy lives and grows as if it were a flower with colorful petals. This secret, unknown place is within a human being's mind. Take heed of my philosophy and try to understand what I am writing. Where is this writing coming from? The words are coming from my thoughts. Thoughts are the motivating factor in the creation of this blog. If I let my thoughts and feelings flow, then I can create this.                                                  
The Shadow of My Thoughts lay bare upon this writing. 


My Thinking Self becomes absorbed within the flow of how to construct these paragraphs into comprehensible meaning. What a responsibility it is to piece together words into sentences, sentences into paragraphs and so on. The task is one which I accept. As a younger person my feelings inhibited me from expressing my thoughts and feelings into verbal communication so I became comfortable with written communication. The computer was the vehicle of transporting written words onto the monitor. If a typographical error occurred, it can easily be corrected on the computer as opposed to the typewriter. Many a times I felt frustrated when an error was mistakenly typed since I had to manually erase it. If I were typing copies where carbon sheets were interspersed with white paper, then to me that would have been a nightmare. 

In closing I should add that these sentences are thoughts that were borne out of a need to pour them onto this site and share what I have composed with readers who have the ability to understand the English language. 


No comments:

Post a Comment