Thursday, February 15, 2024

Molding One's Inner Soul As If It Were Sculpture

Tell all the world's people who read this how a creative individual, such as myself, solves minor organizational situations in my small studio apartment. My self esteem accelerates when I felt I had succeeded in solving  the problem. I am sure others can agree when they face an identical situation. My advice to the readers is do an activity that enhances your self esteem. This would be positive therapy in a neurotic world. 


In my younger days I would look toward my future and try to visualize what my life might be like. How my life worked out had not worked the way I fantasized it. Many, I assume found their lives and dreams traveled a similar path. This is the last quarter of my existence on this Earth so I feel while looking back to analyze my past, my determination treads onto collect what is left of my less than average physical energy and mold my inner creativity into something extraordinary!


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment